- Kaki ponzu: Fresh French oysters with ponzu sauce, lime zest and togarashi.
- Yakitori: 3 Chicken skewers with teriyaki sauce.
- Wagyu steak: 120 g Wagyu steak
- Sukiyaki: Entrecot and vegetables fondue (min. 2 people) (cooking time: 30 min)
- Hot Makis
- Toro no tartar: Tuna belly and avocado tartar, marinated with house sauce, chives and quail egg.
- Shake no tartar: Salmon, lamb’s lettuce and salmon eggs tartar, marinated with house sauce and quail egg.
加賀鳶 山廃純米 本格 辛口
If you see any incorrect data, please let us know by following the link under each restaurant page and we shall update the information straight away.
If you are a restaurant owner, complete the missing data of your establishment for free. Contact us if you would like to gain more clients by highlighting your restaurant among others.
Do you want to submit a Japanese restaurant of your choice which is missing in the directory? Send us your tips so we can add new restaurants to the Eating Japanese Guide.
© 2003-2018 EatingJapanese.com addicted to eating japanese (Roger Ortuño Flamerich)